The Idea Box Kids Science Activities for Kids: Simple Science Experiments for Kids
The Idea Box Kids Science Activities for Kids: Simple Science Experiments for Kids by The Idea Box Kids at Saltarines Quito. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Calling all curious kids! This box of simple science experiments was made just for YOU! And, guess what? It's totally cool! Inside the box, you will
This box of simple science experiments was made just for YOU!
And, guess what? It's totally cool!
Inside the box, you will find 60 fun and simple experiments, observations and more. Your child will LOVE reaching in and choosing a coin from the box. Each side of the coin has a simple experiment or idea on it. All experiments use items from around the house. If you don't have an item, you can easily substitute something in its place. Be creative! Every experiment or idea gives you an opportunity to talk with your child about the how's and why's that they are observing, feeling, smelling, etc.
Here are just a few of the ideas you will find in the box:
•Can you move a piece of paper w/ wind from your hand, a book, etc.?
•Make a launcher. Lay ruler over pencil & launch things!
•Crack an egg open. Look & touch. Then cook it. Observe changes.
•Which soap in your house makes the best bubbles?
•Mix water & cornstarch. Play!
The best part is that the experiments & ideas never get old...kids can do them over and over again.
ACTIVITIES: 60 Simple Experiments & Observations
COINS: 30 natural, wood coins, each measuring 1 ½ inches round
BOX SIZE: 4x4x2
Note: Even though no harmful chemicals or mixes are involved, children should be supervised at all times while doing the experiments
Not for children under 3 yrs. of age. Note: Handmade item - as shown in photos. Never mass-produced. Made just for you upon order placement.
Features & Highlights
- 60 Simple Science Experiments, Activities, and Observations for Kids Ages 3-10
- Your child will love reaching into the box and pulling out a coin. Not only is it a surprise every single time, it's also secretly educational! Start with one of the simple ideas in the box & then expand on it if you choose.
- Activities and ideas are simple, require little to no prep-work, and use items that you have around the house. If you do not have a specific item, you can substitute something in its place. If an activity is too hard, you can easily adapt it to fit your child. Find a way that works best for you and your child(ren) and have fun!
- Secretly Educational Benefits- Open-ended Activities: Provide an opportunity for your child to lead themselves wherever they need to go developmentally. Communication: Idea Boxes provide a lot of opportunity for your child to talk, inquire, listen & learn. Giving Choices: Making choices provides an opportunity for your child to build their self-esteem, grow their decision making skills & problem solve, and encourages independence as your child learns by doing.
- Handcrafted in the USA using Natural Materials & Minimal Packaging - Size 4x4x2
|Manufacturer:||The Idea Box Kids|
|Brand:||The Idea Box Kids|
|Color:||Brown, Green, Kraft|
|Publisher:||The Idea Box Kids|
|Studio:||The Idea Box Kids|
|Item Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|